- Join a team of dedicated and passionate individuals
- Help plan events, build community connections and help improve the visibility of SARVA
- Choose your level of responsibility by volunteering day of, planning and implementing projects or events with teams members and your intern leader, or spearheading your own creative ideas!
- Fill one of our leadership roles in social media, event planning, and communications!
- Manage a team of volunteers to work on events and projects!
- Learn about consent, alcohol and sexual assault, campus issues, healthy relationships and relationship violence, supporting a survivor and more
- Equip yourself to be a catalyst of change in your communities by becoming educated in the complexity of these issues
- Applications for Internships will go live in the Fall of each school year.
Its On Us Campaign
- It’s On Us is a national campus sexual assault awareness campaign. Launched by President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in 2014, It’s On Us tackles the issue of sexual assault heads-on by empowering college campuses to speak out, be active, and recognize that it is on all of us to prevent sexual assault and rape culture.
We are going to spread the It’s On Us message to the UW campus. To do this, we will:
- Implement awareness campaigning
- Create a campus-wide pledge video supporting It’s On Us
- Collaborate with campus communities (RSOs, Residence halls, Greek, ASUW, etc.) in facilitating conversations surrounding sexual assault and what can be done to prevent it
- Organize a week of action with It’s On Us related events
- Learn more here